Continuing Education Systems, Temple University Philadelphia, PA
Junior Business Analysts Intern December 2017 – Present
- Resolve functional users’ questions and problems and elevate issues to the vendor through formal bug reports.
- Design user interface to collect and streamline data processing procedures.
- Extract, validate and transform data in the DesinyOne database and reports for Accounting Department to generate Accounts Receivable Aging.
- Independently lead training sessions for multiple end user clients teaching them to be proficient in software functionality.
- Developed user documentation and test scripts for user acceptance testing.
Gauze Healthcare Database Philadelphia, PA
International Research Intern May 2017 – August 2017
- Conducted research and extracted data in Vietnamese healthcare systems, including public and private facilities.
- Developed the global Gauze database by verifying and adding more than 200 incremental facilities within 3 months.
- Validated and transformed data in the database, resulting in improving data querying efficiency by 30%.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP Hanoi, Vietnam
Technology Consulting Intern May 2017 – June 2017
- Researched, analyzed and reported to project managers on emerging technology trends in different industries, such as healthcare, energy, and education.
- Consolidated and audited vendor rating and evaluation forms for Maritime Bank, a private bank with total asset of more than $4.84 Billion.
- Translated client reports from Vietnamese to English, as well as converted and proofread those documents.