No Points
Total
1090 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Vitrum by Vitris: MIS 3506 Class Project

Introducing Vitrum by Vitris

During this semester, my team members and I worked diligently in our Digital Solutions Studio class (Mis 3506), to develop a fully aggregated prototype that could help connect Philadelphia small-businesses to Philadelphia based micro-influencers for a digital marketing company called Vitris. It was our goal to implement a prototype to meet Vitris’ needs and wants by creating digital tools through Justinmind, using our newly developed business analyst skills that we learned in class. Throughout creating and driving the prototype, I learned a great deal about adapting to Vitris’ sleek design elements and how to integrate them seamlessly into our own solution.We also added the creative element to branding our solution under the same sort of design theme as Vitris and by using another form of the word Vitris.  With our hard-work and tireless efforts, we were chosen as the winners by the Vitris team, as our solutions best fit into their business needs and wants.

This project has given me the opportunity to present my passion for UI/UX design and has allowed me to realign with my creative background.It has taught me a great deal about leadership, teamwork, client interaction and most of all, how to be a successful business analyst. It is this class that is the driving force behind why I wanted to be an MIS major and will be the reason why I continue to expand my knowledge of graphic design and business analytics. I only wish every class was like this one !

Here is our Video:

Skip to toolbar