Specifically, in accounting, I have done a project when I was in 11th grade to find a shop and analyze their bookkeeping records. I have participated in the Deloitte Case Competition. After my freshman year, I had an externship with KPMG called Ace the Case Challenge Case Competition during the summer. I am the Fox School of Business and Management Representative in Temple Student Government.
TEMPLE MIS DEPARTMENT, Philadelphia, February 2019 – present
Information Technology Assistant & Student Worker
- Assist professor during class time, help students and evaluate assignments as needed
- Provide student support to staff, faculty members in the MIS department as instructed.
- Perform administrative tasks, and ad-hoc projects assigned by the staff members and assist department events.
CLIFTON LARSON ALLEN, Plymouth Meeting. June 2019 – present
Business Risk Services Intern
- Assess risk and evaluate the IT consideration documents by comparing previous year documents to the current year ones as required by the firm to assist with IT Auditing.
- Create entrance memo, prepare request lists and tag work papers to sign off as preparer.
- Meet with the clients, discuss the firm policies and record the necessary details according to the instructions.
ROGER CPA REVIEW, E-learning, October 2018 – present
- Act as a liaison between students and Roger CPA Review by providing necessary information and guidance when it is needed.
- Attend SPO meetings and promote the Roger CPA Review Course among accounting students.
- Follow the rules set up the employer and perform the campus programs as per schedule.
NORTHTEC – ESTEE LAUDER, Trevose, PA, August 2018 – present
Assembler & Backup
- Arrange cosmetics and powders according to the line schedule at a fast pace along with other assemblers.
- Track the progress in the assembling line and stock the required cosmetics and materials boxes according to the work assigned.
- Work as a substitute in the absence of assemblers in case of emergencies such as lack of enough assemblers or when assemblers take breaks.
DUNKIN DONUTS/BASKIN ROBBINS, Philadelphia, PA, July 2017 – August 2018
- Served customers by taking multiple orders and preparing food at a fast pace and maintain a clean working environment.
- Performed the work of a cashier by handling money and monetary transactions and closing the cash registers if needed.
- Trained 2-3 crew members at a time by demonstrating customer service, food preparation, and other procedures while exemplifying a strong work ethic and company culture.