Specifically, in accounting, I have done a project when I was in 11th grade to find a shop and analyze their bookkeeping records. I have participated in the Deloitte Case Competition. After my freshman year, I had an externship with KPMG called Ace the Case Challenge Case Competition during the summer. I am the Fox School of Business and Management Representative in Temple Student Government.
ROGER CPA REVIEW, E-learning, October 2018 – present
- Act as a liaison between students and Roger CPA Review by providing necessary information and guidance when it is needed.
- Attend SPO meetings and promote the Roger CPA Review Course among accounting students.
- Follow the rules set up the employer and perform the campus programs as per schedule.
NORTHTEC – ESTEE LAUDER, Trevose, PA, August 2018 – present
Assembler & Backup
- Arrange cosmetics and powders according to the line schedule at a fast pace along with other assemblers.
- Track the progress in the assembling line and stock the required cosmetics and materials boxes according to the work assigned.
- Work as a substitute in the absence of assemblers in case of emergencies such as lack of enough assemblers or when assemblers take breaks.
TRYMIUI – USER TESTING, Online, July 2018 – present (once in a while)
- Test new websites and suggest ways to improve the websites to be user-friendly.
- Assess the websites, comment and point out the drawbacks of these websites and sending information to the employer as instructed.
- Record the required audio clips that contain information and messages that show work regarding testing and explain arguments with facts.
DUNKIN DONUTS/BASKIN ROBBINS, Philadelphia, PA, July 2017 – August 2018
- Served customers by taking multiple orders and preparing food at a fast pace and maintain a clean working environment.
- Performed the work of a cashier by handling money and monetary transactions and closing the cash registers if needed.
- Trained 2-3 crew members at a time by demonstrating customer service, food preparation, and other procedures while exemplifying a strong work ethic and company culture.