Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2019
- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you are employed)
- A nonprofit department at Temple handling non-credit classes
- 4 full-time employees and 5 student interns
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- Designed, and developed 20+ pages, using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to improve UX and front-end efficiency.
- Independently led training sessions for multiple end users from departments at Temple to be proficient in software functionality.
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- Utilized VBA to build data cleaning models for ETL process for external and internal use.
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this internship in the context of specific courses).
- MIS 3501: this class helped me doing front-end work