• more...
This Year
60 Points
Total
1010 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) Cert Prep: 1 Cloud Concepts by Microsoft Press

Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) Cert Prep: 1 Cloud Concepts by Microsoft Press taught by Jim Cheshire is an introductory course to cloud computing concepts, including the different scopes of cloud computing models (on-prem, hybrid, etc.), all the pros and cons of the different cloud computing scopes, and how to describe cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS). These are concepts that I am very familiar with from my classes, but I like reviewing and relearning concepts I already know of, and this was a great refresher. I especially have trouble remembering the details of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, and I appreciated how the course provided details and examples specifically pertaining to Azure to describe these services.

This course was the first course in preparing for the Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) exam and certification, which I am interested in eventually taking. I have always been interested in cloud computing from my classes, have some exposure to Azure from my internship, and am aware of how commonly used Azure is as a cloud platform, which is why I want to take this certification.

Skip to toolbar