MIS 2101 Sec 001 – Adam Alalouf – Fall 2018

Eddie Izzard // terms and conditions

Keep comments to 50 words or fewer. Make them count! 

7 Responses to Eddie Izzard // terms and conditions

• Eddie Izzard is hilarious! I can relate to waiting for download speeds, while I wait for updates to continue and watch how long it will take. It is true that no one even reads terms and conditions anymore. It is just a given to just quickly click accept because we have to go through so many of them.

• Hey Justin,

Great comment! Waiting for an update to finish downloading is definitely horrible. I dread whenever I get a notification that my laptop needs to update because I know how long it’s going to take. You also bring up a good point on how we quickly accept terms and conditions now because we see them so often. Apple for example has updates with updated terms and conditions very often which I personally know I would not bother to reading all the way through because of how often they come up.

Nice post!

-Paul Creely

• Hey Justin,

Great comment! Waiting for an update to finish downloading is definitely horrible. I dread whenever I get a notification that my laptop needs to update because I know how long it’s going to take. You also bring up a good point on how we quickly accept terms and conditions now because we see them so often. Apple for example has updates with updated terms and conditions very often which I personally know I would not bother to read* all the way through because of how often they come up.

Nice post!

-Paul Creely

• Eddie Izzard is a top-notch comedian! He really makes this real world thing into something funny. They are in place to cover big corporation’s backs, while also pissing us off! He says no one reads them, but I can tell you my grandmother reads every one because she is scared “they are screwing” her!

• Eddie Izzard does a great job pointing out how individuals will just quickly accept to a company’s terms and conditions quickly without reading them because they happen so frequently now. This is important as major consumer privacy rights or legal rights could be given up in these terms and conditions.

• Eddie Izzard does a great job pointing out how individuals will just quickly accept to a company’s terms and conditions without reading them because they happen so frequently now. This is important as major consumer privacy rights or legal rights could be given up in these terms and conditions.