Community Platform
Interests
  • Business analysis
  • Customer relationship management (CRM)
  • Cyber-security
  • Digital marketing
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1685 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Case Competitions

Temple Analytics Challenge 2017

In the fall of 2017, I once again participated in the Temple Analytics Challenge, this time on the QVC Challenge track and with two fellow MIS students Cong Ngo and Tung Nguyen. We had to analyze 5 million rows of data of customer purchase patterns, product mix and distribution network to determine the effectiveness of the retailer QVC’s current e-commerce efforts. We then recommended product allocation strategies which optimize warehouse capacity, reduce shipping time, and increase customer penetration. As a result, our entry was placed 4th (Honorable Mention).

QVC Challenge – Infographic

QVC Challenge – Summary

Deloitte Federal Consulting Case Competition 2017

In a team of 3 consultants, I made recommendations to the United States Department of Rural Development on how best to develop a data management platform that could be used to generate technology adaptation among existing farmers and encourage young farmers to join the industry.

The solution is a mobile app that:

• Shows real-time data regarding weather forecasts, market trends, and regulatory changes.
  • Provides customized evaluation and analysis regarding the performance of farmers.
  • Consists a farmland map displaying lands for sale on which new farmers can rely to find resources for their farms.

The full presentation can be viewed here.

Target Case Competition 2017

In this challenge, my team consulted Target Corp. on how best to leverage their Cartwheel coupon app to increase customer satisfaction, boost employee engagement, and drive top revenue growth. Out solution focuses on the improvement regarding product development, price and promotion.

You can access the full report here.

PwC Case Competition 2016

My first competition at Temple was the PwC Challenge 2016. In just 10 days, our team developed a long-term plan to assist the merge & acquisition process between a tire company and a recycling firm in response to environmental issue. We also analyzed risks after integration, and proposed market expansion strategies.

The full presentation can be viewed here.

Skip to toolbar