Community Platform
Interests
  • Business analysis
  • Customer relationship management (CRM)
  • Cyber-security
  • Digital marketing
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1685 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

ARI Sprint

ARI Sprint – Simplifying Fleet Management

The classes at Temple University has provided me with multiple skill sets to prepare for the real world, one of which is business analysis. For MIS 3506 Digital Solutions Studio last semester, I engaged as a Student Business Analyst in a four-month project to help Automotive Rentals Inc. (ARI) establish a new digital portal.

The Challenge

ARI is a fleet-management company whose goal is to provide great customer service and employ transparent data sharing to uncover as much value as the customer’s fleet can deliver. The company recently announced the decision to explore non-traditional clients such as financial institutions and credit unions, but does not have the tools to engage with this new market segment.

The Solution

My team’s solution is called ARI Sprint, an external portal that can manage the running and selling of vehicles for clients. ARI Sprint employs 3 core values:

• Simple Fleet Management: Clients can upload and organize information related to their vehicles, and schedule vehicle pickups with ARI within just a few clicks.
  • Real-time Information: Clients can track the statuses of their vehicles and get access to the latest reports regarding their sales performance.
  • Instant Communication: Clients can get assistance from ARI representatives with the chat box function.

As one of the Business Analysts, I conducted interviews with stakeholders to understand the problem and gather requirements, produced the scope document of the project, and created the data models for the team’s solution.

In addition, I played the role of the Product Designer, personally worked on the branding, brainstormed features, sketched wireframes, and developed the functional prototype using Justinmind.

Slide Decks

Prototype (Justinmind File)

Skip to toolbar