Simple Gradebook, Version 0.1
A project of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, Management Information Systems (Fox MIS) community initiative. For more information see http://community.mis.temple.edu. For more information about this plug-in contact Manoj Chacko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easy to use and simple
- Students access all their grades from one site including grades from previous terms
- Faculty can manage their grades from one site
- Faculty can notify students of new grades through a customizable email message
- SSL enabled – all information is transmitted securely
- No personal information is stored. Grades are indexed and accessed based on the Temple email address of the student.
- Manage all your grades on your computer using the convenience of Excel and then when you are ready to distribute, make the grades available to students in a few easy steps.
- An integrated course administration page provides a simple gateway for viewing, managing, uploading, and email.
- The plugin is automatically enabled for use in multi-site / network implementations of WordPress
- LDAP enabled, all users are authenticated using your local LDAP credentials