Community Platform
Interests
  • Accounting information systems (AIS)
  • Analytics
  • Auditing
  • Customer relationship management (CRM)
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1060 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Interesting Facts

Aside from school, I really enjoy relaxing and watching a good movie & TV show. I really enjoy binge watching TV shows! Some of the other shows I have binged include That 70’s Show, Boy Meets World, Saved By the Bell, 90210, Criminal Minds, 13 Reasons Why, Stranger Things, Atypical, and so many more! As for movies, some of the movies I could watch over and over again include Coraline (my favorite!), Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Grown Ups 1 & 2, and more! Watching TV and movies really helps me relax after a long day of school & work. It refreshes me for the next day! I even dressed up as Coraline for Halloween 2020!

Something that many may not know about me is that I was born in Birmingham, Alabama! I didn’t live there for long, my family moved back to Pennsylvania when I was about 1 1/2. I am the only person within my immediate family & my Aunts, Uncles, and cousins who was not born in PA!

As for pets, I have 2 really cute Pitbulls! Spice is the bigger, tan one. He is 5 years old and a rescue. Bella is the smaller, white one. She is almost 3 (in June!) and my dad brought her home from Georgia!

Aside from watching TV in my free time, I enjoy going on apps on my iPhone during my study breaks. Some of my favorite apps include Snapchat, Reddit, Tik Tok, and a game called Nonogram. Nonogram is like Sudoku, but without the numbers. I am on level 481 currently!

Aside from schoolwork, I really enjoy going to the beach. It’s something about sitting on the sand, closing my eyes, and listening to the waves crashing on the beach that gives me serotonin. Some of my favorite beach destinations in New Jersey are LBI, Wildwood, and Atlantic City. I also enjoy going to Siesta Key Beach in Florida. I grew up going there because that’s where my Grandparents live! I also like finding new recipes to try. I have a limited diet, so it’s fun trying different things!

My proudest atypical moment is the story on how I found the passion for one of my majors! During the summer before my senior year of high school, I got an email from the school about how one of my classes were cancelled so I had to adapt and pick a new class. I got the list of open classes and I saw Accounting I had room. I thought it would be a good idea to take the course because it would help me with taxes and financial planning. Boy was I wrong, but I ended up loving the class & I was able to transfer into Accounting II for the Spring semester! That is how I decided what I wanted to major in. (Adding MIS down the road).

A few more interesting facts about me is I love spending time with my friends and kayaking!

Skip to toolbar