Community Platform
Interests
  • Accounting information systems (AIS)
  • Analytics
  • Auditing
  • Customer relationship management (CRM)
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1060 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Experience

Work Experience

Deloitte and Touche, Audit and Assurance Intern (June 2022 – August 2022)

I drafted a memo and presentation for the management and senior leadership outlining audit results. I assisted in integration of subsidiary acquisition, ensuring legal matters and financial information were documented properly. In a team, I audited client financial statements, utilizing analytical skills to identify discrepancies in balance sheet and statement of stockholder’s equity. I contributed to team results by supporting the work of teammates. I managed client communication and project deliverables through proprietary software, Omnia and Connect.

Lowe’s Home Improvement, Order Fulfillment/Head Cashier (November 2018 – August 2020)

I provided customer service for a high grossing retailer that specializes in home improvement products, with more than $500k in sales per week and 100+ employees. I operated a point-of-sale terminal, replenished supplies and assisted with phone orders, staging delivery orders and customer pick-up. I managed the front end of the store. I trained new employees coming into the store, solved customer problems with a ‘customer-first’ approach, handled large sums of cash daily, filled registers in morning, and emptied and turned into safe at night.

Dunkin Donuts, Customer Service Associate/Shift Leader (June 2015 – November 2018)

I provided customer service for a casual breakfast chain specializing in coffee and breakfast foods, serving 500+ dine-in and take-out customers per week. I operate a point-of-sale terminal, replenished supplies, prepared coffee, sandwich, and ice-cream orders and assisted with custom cake orders. I also served as a cashier, resolved special attention customer concerns, and trained new employees.

Volunteer Experience

Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA) (January 2022-April 2022)

During my spring 2022 semester at Temple University, I participated in the VITA program. During this program, every Saturday I would travel to the Temple Ambler campus where myself, and many other student volunteers, file income tax return for low-income individuals within the community.

Skip to toolbar