Team Members: Unknown
I want to create an app called “What’s for Dinner?” This new service would allow the user to upload the items in they have into their digital pantry and refrigerator in a number of ways:
1. Scan the bar-codes
2. Take a picture of the receipt after shopping
3. Taking a picture and allow our system to figure out the items
(this method would require the user to approve that the correct items are being picked up by our system)
After the users has uploaded all of their items the system will allow the user to get recipes with the items they currently have allowing them to choose a number of options first:
1. How many meals do you want from the current items?
2. Is their a specific item you “definitely” want used?
3. Style of meal? oven, stove top, grill ect.
4, Taste? Spicy, Savory, Sweet.
After the user selects their options the app will generate recipes that meet the criteria and even show if items being used in the meal are close to expiration and should be used asap.