Learning by doing is one of the most useful and enduring strategies to master new knowledge.
The follow exercises are designed to help you experience Business Processes, ERP Systems and related controls in a real-world type scenario called Global Bike, Inc. (GBI) We will use a teaching SAP client instance to complete these case exercises. The exercises require successful completion of transactions and analysis on a defined teaching SAP client instance.
The first 2 exercises must be completed and submitted individually. The last 3 will be completed and submitted by assigned small teams (2-3 people / team). The exercises must be completed by the defined deadline in the defined client instance. Note: remote access is possible outside the classroom.
- Exercise 1 SAP ERP GBI – Procure to Pay
- Exercise 2 SAP ERP GBI – Order to Cash
- Exercise 3 SAP ERP GBI – Journal Entries (Team)
- Exercise 4 SAP ERP GBI – SOD: Segregation of Duties (Team)
- Final Exercise Internal Control Framework (Team)