- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you will be employed)
- PwC is a big four accounting firm. I will be working in the Philadelphia Office as a Digital Assurance and Transparency Associate.
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- “A career within Process Assurance services, will enable you to assist clients in optimizing control activities, organizational strategy, and policies and procedures. You’ll conduct transaction testing, perform readiness assessments, and leverage various technical Information Technology controls (e.g. databases, operating systems, data warehouses, and reporting tools) in order to help our clients achieve optimal operational efficiency.”
- How the job relates to your major (describe how you will apply course work to the job or which course(s) helped you get this job).
- The extensive alumni network that Temple MIS has with PwC really helped me throughout the job process. I hope to use SQL, Tableau, and ETL software from my MIS classes to help clients. I also hope to use my experiences from MIS 3535 to make meaningful impressions on my clients.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.