The research output of the Temple University Fox School Management Information … [More...]
Getting a named professorship is like making it to a pro ball team, says Dr. Youngjin … [More...]
The new Master of Science – Digital Innovation in Marketing is a new type of 100% … [More...]
An MIS degree from the Fox School of Business reflects far more than hours spent in … [More...]
Temple University’s Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) has … [More...]
When is it a good idea for state governments to spend more tax dollars? When that money goes to information technologies, it turns out. Min-Seok Pang, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Information Systems, Fox School of Business, is a self-proclaimed “news and political junkie.” That interest lead to a question: what is the value of IT in … [More...]
- Ou, C., Pavlou, P.A., and Davison, R. “Swift Guanxi in Online Marketplaces: The Role of Computer-Mediated-Communication Technologies,” MIS Quarterly (38:1), 2014, pp. 209-230.
- Zheng, Z., Pavlou, P.A., and Bin, G. “Latent Growth Modeling in Information Systems Research: Basic Tenets, Extension, and Practical Guidelines,” Information Systems Research (25:3), 2014, pp. 547-568.
- Hong, Y. and Pavlou, P.A. “Product Fit Uncertainty: Nature, Effects, and Antecedents,” Information Systems Research, (25:2), 328-344.
- Yadav, M., and Pavlou, P.A. “Marketing in Computer-Mediated Environments: Research Synthesis and New Directions,” Journal of Marketing (78:1), 2014, pp. 20-40.
- Achieving academic-industry collaboration through departmental advisory boards