This Year
No Points
Total
875 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Coursework

In my first four semesters in Temple University’s Fox School of Business, I completed the majority of the school’s lower and upper-level foundation requirements. These courses, ranging from Business Communications, to Introduction to Risk Management, to Financial Accounting, have all given me an incredible and comprehensive understanding of the world of business. This semester, I am taking two courses to satisfy my MIS major and three courses to satisfy my Finance major. In MIS, I am studying Enterprise IT Architecture (MIS 2501) and Data Analytics (MIS 2502). In MIS 2501, I’ve gained an invaluable understanding of the tangible and intangible benefits of information technology that can be gained by businesses of any size; in MIS 2502, I’ve gathered an in-depth understanding transactional and analytical, and how different sets of data can be stored and modeled. My Finance course load entails Investments (FIN 3507), Intermediate Corporate Finance (3504), and a role in the William C. Dunkelberg Owl Fund as an Associate Analyst (FIN 3571). FIN 3507 requires me to use various statistical formulas to analyze the current and future prospects of short and long-term investments. In FIN 3504, I work through corporate financial statements and other applicable information to analyze the current and future prospects of companies of all sizes. And in the Owl Fund, I perform equity research on the future expectations of stock traded on the S&P 500.

Skip to toolbar