- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- I am an ITA for User Experience Design with professor Lavin.
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- I work with students to help them understand course concepts through office hours and attending classes. I also provide feedback so they can improve their projects.
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- I reinforced my user experience design skills by continuing to work with the material and helping the students in general. The project critiques are especially helpful because I can apply those concepts to real projects.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.