1. Include the goals, results, project URL (if applicable), and what you learned in a brief paragraph.
My goal for this professional achievement opportunity was gaining deeper knowledge in project management that is related to MIS 3535 course.
1) Become an Agile Project Manager: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/paths/become-an-agile-project-manager?u=2206009: These series of courses helped me learn and understand Agile in work place better and how to utilize it efficiently.
2) Microsoft Project Essential training: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/microsoft-project-2016-essential-training/welcome?autoplay=true&u=2206009: This was a great introduction to Microsoft Project software as I had no experience prior to this course. I was able to learn how Microsoft Project software can be used for a better communication with group for ongoing project.
3) Leading Change: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-design-thinking-lead-change-in-your-organization/welcome?u=2206009: This course was a great reminder and lesson for me to understand others perspectives when I work on group projects. It helped me understand how to lead the group work collaboratively and effectively.
2. Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.