Community Platform
Interests
  • Application development
  • Blogging
  • Business analysis
  • Cyber-security
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1130 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Personal Journal Entry Week 10/13-10/17

This week one of the PMs sent a group message asking who wanted to create the Organization Chart, RACI, and Stakeholder’s Analysis. These three deliverables were due Monday 10/13. I created the Organization Chart and it was presented in Monday’s class. Professor Doyle made suggestions on where to place the SMEs in the Organization Chart. Emily asked me if she could make changes to it and then it was finalized on Thursday.

On Thursday, Zack, Zach, Emily, Michelangelo and I got together to discuss the project’s budget which will be reviewed in next Wednesday’s, 10/22, class. Soon we will need to discuss how to update the class on our project (focusing on the budget and progress) in one slide. We established a start and end date to our project; start date was the kick-off meeting with the BAs and the end date is when the BAs present the product. Most deliverables are in progress.

Next Tuesday, Emily, Sean, and I are planning to create more drafts to our deliverables. Since the BAs have Exam 2 next Tuesday, we should meet with them to discuss project progress.

We are still having a hard time establishing a weekly time to get together. We try to get together on the weekend but it doesn’t work out. I think having a weekly meeting on Thursday at 11am seems to work for most people.

Skip to toolbar