This Year
No Points
Total
1130 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Personal Journal Entry 11/10-11/14

Sunday: A couple of us PMs met with the BAs. They demonstrated the prototype for us and we commented on how it could be improved. I suggested that they should think through every step of their prototype. For example, why would the user want to upload a photo to Twitter rather than Facebook. I think this will help the BAs focus on what questions the client could ask during the demonstration.

Tuesday Night: Emily and I reviewed the risk register for our project. We added a couple more risks but we don’t understand the probability just yet. We will ask Sean on Wednesday how he calculated the numbers.

Wednesday: I copied the format from our project charter and used it for the risk management document. This document now highlights the purpose of the document,  the process and identified project risks. Will need to change this document so it is more specific to our project i.e. who is responsible and how many times we will meet to update the risk register.

Thursday Night: Originally, we planned on meeting at 8 in the Tech Center but this was cancelled due to rain and lack of availability among the team.

Skip to toolbar