Total
2591 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Ascend

Director of Members Relations 

January 2020 – May 2021

Ascend is a professional non-profit organization dedicated to creating and influencing business leaders, especially in Asian Americans. I joined Ascends Temple Chapter during my freshman year where I attended speaker sessions with business professionals, networking events, conferences, community service events etc. Due to my eagerness and activeness in the organization, I was awarded with the Member Recognition Award at the end of the Fall 2019 semester.

During the Spring Semester of 2020 I was elected as Director of Members Relations. As Director of Members Relations, my responsibilities were to actively maintain and recruit members to the organization and keep them engaged in weekly events and activities. Additionally, I was responsible for a 50+ student database which I consistently updated with attendance, payments, point allocation,  and student information. This role has challenged me to lead by example and has taught me to have courage and passion for building new relationships. I continued this role into the 2020-2021 school year.

Skip to toolbar