Total
2591 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Course Work

Course Work 

Related Courses: 

MIS 2101: Information System in Organization – Throughout this course, I explored various systems which organization use to efficiently manage their digital products. Specifically, I learned the utilization and importance of Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Supply Chain Management. Understanding the utilization of these tools helped me develop critical thinking into the business process and how they can be efficiently automated using information technology. Aside from this, I learned how to map business processes through exploring and building swim lane diagrams. As a result, I was able to better understand the coding portion of this course which as allowed me to develop a skill and passion for Javascript, HTML, and CSSS.

MIS 0855: Data Science – Throughout this course, I learned the importance of data to businesses and how they use it to communicate, make decisions, and solve problems. Specifically, I learned to extract raw data, transform it into analysis using various programs, and load or update my findings of a particular subject. Additionally, this course has taught me how to determine the quality of a data set and ask specific questions in order to develop the most accurate analysis. Aside from this, I learned how to effectively convey my analysis through understanding the usage of various graphs and its implementation to specific issues. Various programs that I learned to used throughout this course includes Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and Piktochart.

View my Data Science Final Project here!

Fall 2020:

• ACCT 2102: Managerial Accounting
  • BA 2101: Professional Development Strategies
  • IH 0851: Intellectual Heritage I
  • MIS 2402: Web Application Development
  • MIS 2502: Data and Analytics
  • MKTG 2101: Marketing Management

Spring 2020:

• ACCT 2101: Financial Accounting
  • ECON 1101: Macroeconomics Principles
  • ENG 0802: Analytical Reading and Writing
  • MIS 0855: Data Science