Total
2591 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

AIS

Director of Events 

May 2021 – Present

AIS is a student organization dedicated to connecting students with their passion for information systems. I joined AIS my freshman year and was immediately involved as a general member, attending speakers series, panels, and professional development workshops. Through AIS, I was able to make multiple connections that enabled me to excel in my professional life. For example, I was able to participate in the AIS Mentorship program and met my mentor, Sean Boyer (read more about my AIS Mentorship experience here). During my Sophomore year, I continued with AIS, becoming the Chair of Events where I assisted in planning 9 social events and 10 coffee chats to engage members. For the 2021-2022 academic year, I have continued my journey within AIS as the Director of Event. During the Fall semester, I had the incredible opportunity to plan 4 socials, 4 coffee chats, 1 community service, and a spectacular Homecoming tailgate. Through these events, I have been blessed to have the opportunity to connect with my community and build a strong network of supportive peers whos memories I will cherish for a lifetime!

Skip to toolbar