No Points
Total
2591 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

MIS Department

MIS PRO Ambassador, June 2020 – Present
As a MIS PRO Ambassador, I act as a direct resource for students to access about the PRO Points Program. In this role, I work with students to inform them about the program, manage their PRO point earning activity, create and host informational sessions, curate information posts and videos, and anything under the sun that student may require regarding their PRO Point journey. This role is amongst one of my favorites in  that it provides me with the ability to connect with my community. I am excited to continue to grow through this role and make an impact within my community!

Information Technology Assistant, May 2020 – Present
As an Information Technology Assistant, I work with professors from the MIS Department to assist in facilitating the Introduction MIS2101 Class. I attend daily classes where I provided support in teaching topics such as Salesforce, JavaScript, HTML, and CSS. Aside from weekly classes, I provide additional support to students by holding office hours for tutoring and reviewing class materials. I also communicate student performance to the instructor through evaluating In-Class Activities and Assignment-Projects. 

MIS Student Worker, August 2019 – Present
As a student worker, my responsibilities include providing aid to the MIS Department through assisting faculty members with projects such as database management and other ad hoc activities. Aside from faculty, I also provide support to students by being an open-source at the front desk to answer questions related to MIS and graduation requirements. This position has challenged me to critically think and problem solve efficiently in order to accomplish newly assigned tasks. Additionally, the position provided me with the opportunity to network with faculty and staff which allowed me to gain knowledge and build confidence.

Skip to toolbar