This Year
No Points
Total
1025 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

My 2014 Campbell’s Soup Company Internship

This summer I was lucky enough to intern in the End User Services department under the Campbell’s Soup Company.  Throughout this internship, I was responsible for client care throughout the company and making sure that employees could use company devices so they could work as efficiently as possible.  One of my main responsibilities was refreshing the company Right Answers Script Portal so the Help Desk had a guide to troubleshoot technical issues throughout the company.  This is important because every company wants to reduce downtime as much as they can.  If the help desk fails to solve the issue the first time that they are called upon, the problem lingers on and workers are not able to get everything done that they could have.  This can hurt company profits and create stress throughout the workplace.  My project aimed to put an end to this and get the most out of the help desk before escalating trouble tickets to level two. I also was helped with the creation of the app store for the Campbell’s Soup Company.  Our first priority was distinguishing packages from apps.  Afterwards we changed the properties of the apps and were able to determine which department would need it.  Applications take up memory space so it is vital that only those who need the application are the ones getting it.  Lastly, I imaged laptops and helped set up for various meetings for the company.  In one of these meetings the CIO and CEO spoke so this was a very big accomplishment.  All in all, my experience at the Campbell’s Soup Company was terrific and I can not wait to continue my career as an IT professional.

Skip to toolbar