Website Development, Hanoi Esplendor Hotel
- Overview: Back in this summer, I helped a three-star hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam develop its website from scratch, provide advice on rebranding marketing, and integration other OTAs (online travel agencies) channels such as Booking.com & TripAdvisor into its booking dashboard. This project was really intriguing for me because hospitality has always been my interest and applying my technical, marketing, and UX/UI skills to solve real-world hospitality problems.
- My Tasks:
- Utilized Wix, Wix Corvid and its plugins to develop a website from scratch with booking, dashboard capability and integration with other OTAs booking dashboards
- Conducted regular meetings and collaborated with booking & sales managers to gather requirements in terms of styling and website contents.
- Researched website layouts and designs of both competitor and mainstream hotels
- Researched and performed competitive analyses of major website builder in terms of costs, capabilities, and integrations with OTAs booking dashboards and Google Analytics
- Held meeting reviews and planning to communicate regarding roadblocks, updates, and new ideas and gather customer feedback