Below you can find documents used to update the professor and class for our Team Project Reports.
Working Project Charter
Project Charter – September 20th
Project Charter – October 23th
Project Charter – Final – November 13th
Working Business Case
Business Case – Final – October 23rd
Project Status Updates
Status Update 1 – September 20th
Status Update 2 – October 2nd
Status Update 3 – October 23rd
Status Update 4 – November 6th
Status Update 5 – November 13th
Project Status Decks
Deck 1– September 13th
Deck 2– October 2nd
Deck 3 – October 23rd
Deck 4 – November 6th
Deck 5 – November 13th
- Paid by universities for leased use of our service.
- Revenue generated from local businesses ad revenue and featured apartment listings.
- The cost of development & testing: one developer at $30/hour for 2 months + buffer cost.
- Diamond Dollar participation incentives.
- The cost of maintaining the platform i.e. bug management etc.
- Cost of servers calculated at use of 1 Medium AWS EC2 Instance rated for 45-60 hits per second; this represents the average server requirements, however the service is capable of scaling to accommodate changes in traffic during busy and slow seasons.
Process Model – Writing a Review
Process Model – Landlord Review
Systems Architecture Design