This Year
No Points
Total
1125 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Weekly Journal Entry 10/10

The beginning of this week was difficult due to the continued lack of communication between the BAs. There was an interview on Tuesday that one BA could attend after calling out of work. The PMs made sure he was ready for the interview and the interview went well. However our focus for the week was finding a strategy to get the rest of the BAs on board with the project. Our PM Jess  showed up at a meeting the BAs had with their professor in order to address the problem. I think that created a sense of urgency in BAs as we now have set times of the week for meetings. We had our first meeting today where we worked on the team scope document. I think with more urgency created and a weekly meeting schedule we are headed in the right direction. Now 3 of the BAs are on board but one BA, Harold is still not present for meetings and does not respond to the team. Going forward we still need to figure out a way to get him on board with the project. I am still confident that we will be more productive in the coming weeks if the other 3 continue to work effectively.

Skip to toolbar