I added a few widgets and plug ins through my blog throughout the semester. First, I added the Google Analyticator Plug In. This way, I was able to add my blog to a Google Analytics page and track the views that my blog was getting over the semester. I also added the UNFiltered MU plug in when I wanted to add a Twitter “Follow Me” button to my site. This allowed for the Follow Me to actually look like a button rather than just a link. I also added the “Category Posts” plug in which allowed for my comments and posts to be categorized by topics. I added and took away widgets from my site as I went, basically just seeing what I liked there and what I didn’t like. One widget that I added was the Text box widget. This allowed for me to put the Twitter Follow Me button where I wanted on my page. I also added the Leaderboard directly to my blog. I figured that since most of my audience was (hopefully) our class, they could see right on my page where they stood on the leaderboard. A third widget that I added was Search. This allowed for my viewers to search through my site quickly rather than having to click through multiple pages. I had the “Google Analytic Stats” for a short period of time, but removed it because my views weren’t very impressive, so I felt showing them on my page wasn’t very effective.