This Year
No Points
Total
1095 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

MIS 3535: Week of 9.20.2014 – 9.26.2014

This week, we created drafts for our project schedule and budget. While we have the framework for the schedule, we need to incorporate it into Microsoft Project. In addition, we helped out BAs with two main tasks this week: Scope documents (individual and group) and Interview #2. We looked over our BAs’ scope documents and provided feedback and constructive criticism. For the Interview, we helped the BAs form the questions and provided feedback on the questions they already came up with. A few of the PMs were present at the interview as well. This week, we also set up a weekly meeting that will take place on Fridays from 4pm-5pm. All of the PMs and BAs will be there tomorrow, with the exception of one of the BAs (he has a family emergency). He will be present via a video chat, though. As for my personal contributions this week, I created the project schedule draft, and helped the BAs with the scope documents and interview questions. As my group mentioned during class on Wednesday, one problem that we are working on is to increase the level of urgency that our BAs have to their project. We plan to address this issue during our meeting on Friday.

Skip to toolbar