This Year
No Points
Total
1095 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

MIS 3535: Week of 10.04.2014 – 10.10.2014

The BAs had Interview #3 on Tuesday. Since our BAs are focusing on the digital marketing aspect of the project, this interview was most important because the interviewee does web design and marketing for the company. I met with the BAs before the interview to review their questions. I was impressed with the questions they had; they were asking the right questions. I stuck around for most of the interview, which went very well. The interviewee was very helpful and was able to explain what he’s looking to do with the website and marketing strategies.

Fridays at 4:00pm are the scheduled time for weekly meetings, so the PMs will be meeting with the BAs later today to discuss the BAs’ critiqued scope document and how they felt using Justinmind. Since I was one of the Justinmind gurus for my BA group, I will provide as much help for the BAs as I can; I will make a point to meet up with any of them if they need assistance or suggestions for their prototypes.

Now that all of the interviews are done and the BAs have started to work on the prototypes, I think they will start to work more urgently and seek us PMs out more. The trust has been established, so I think we’ll be hearing from them more in the coming weeks.

Skip to toolbar