This Year
No Points
Total
1095 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

MIS 3535: Week of 10.18.2014 – 10.24.2014

This week we met with the BAs twice—once on Monday (since we didn’t get to meet last Friday) and once today. We went over their critiqued scope document—what was good, what was bad, suggestions of what to add and remove, and discussing how it relates to the project. We also spoke to the BAs about their experience using Justinmind and what ideas they have for the prototype. I’m a bit concerned here, because it seems that they are struggling to figure out how to use Justinmind. I will be meeting with them on Monday in order to give them a overview of the program and help them make their first prototype. Besides for that, though, they have a pretty good idea for what they want to do for the prototype. We will help them brainstorm on how to turn the idea into a fully though-out prototype. Once they get a better grasp of using Justinmind, I think they will be able to make a good prototype.

In addition to the weekly meeting (or in this case, two weekly meetings), I also wrote the weekly progress report for this class, and spent time with a couple of the BAs to discuss the exam—specifically decision trees and swim-lane diagrams.

Skip to toolbar