As we all know, there are many benefits associated with disruptive innovation. The 5 benefits of disruptive innovation that I ran across in an article are:
- It helps businesses expand its market through innovation with new and existing products/services.
- It exposes businesses to the importance of urgency.
- It helps companies discover its present and future leaders.
- It helps companies discover future opportunities.
- The company culture can turn into a learning community that embraces change.
What are some other benefits of disruptive innovation? What are the disadvantages of disruptive innovation? What types of companies benefit most from disruptive innovation?