3320 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

2019 IS Job Index Research Assistant

Image result for is job index ais

2019 IS Job Index Research Assistant

January 2019 – Present

The Association for Information Systems and Temple University Fox School Information Systems Job Index is the only longitudinal assessment of IS placement, demographics, type of jobs, search, acceptance, geographical patterns, and knowledge level of more than 2100 information systems (IS), management information systems (MIS), and computer information systems (CIS) recent graduates from 58 universities across the United States.

Learn more about IS Job Index project.

As the Research Assistant, I was responsible for both managerial and detail-oriented tasks to conduct a comprehensive analysis of the IS job index. I leveraged on my high attention to detail to clean and analyze 1,500 rows of data from 44 universities nationwide. From the analysis, I created 45 customized reports for each participating university to compare data against national averages. Lastly, I collaborated with 5 stakeholders to create print reports to be distributed nationwide. Throughout the entire process, I collaborated and communicated effectively with over 50 chairs and faculty of universities in coordinating survey distribution, payment, and other logistics.

Click on the thumbnail below to view the report that I co-authored as the Research Assistant of 2019 IS Job Index!

2019 IS Job Index Report

To access other reports from previous years, click here.

Skip to toolbar